Has it ever felt like you are invisible or that you are not heard? notice if this tends to happen with certain people in your life. Some may not know this but the people in our life are a reflection or a mirror of the thoughts that we have of ourselves and the world. So next time someone irks or torments you, ask yourself what can you learn from the situation and remain in peace.
I say this because it is truly up to us how our presence is shown to the world, we have to take notice of the hidden words that we have in our subconscious mind about the way we see ourselves that are limiting in every single way and are showing up in our lives by those who surround us and create the needed shift so our presence is broadcasted to a higher level of existence.
Like Gabrielle Bernstein says, your presence is your power. You are a truly unique human being who deserves to be treated with love, respect, honor and gratitude. See yourself with loving eyes, practice self care, work on yourself first to be of greater service to your loved ones. The universe expands when you treat yourself with love and understanding. We will all benefit from it.
So today, my invitation is to notice how do certain people’s words or actions affect you or make you feel. If they are in any way negative, analyse the feeling and ask yourself:
1. Is it true?
2. Where did I get this idea?
3. Let it go
4. Thank the person for providing awareness and go on with your life.
Loads of Love, Gratitude and Abundance to all!
Today has been my happiest day of the week so far because I dedicated it full to coaching, preparing material, had two wonderful sessions with amazing results and I am really pumped for the weekend because I am hosting the best “Think and Grow Rich” Seminar with the team at CEB Panamá // Club de Éxito y Bienestar! How cool is that?!
Can you see what is going on here? I am putting dedicated energy to the things that matter to me on an emotional level. I decide to invest my time and energy on what makes me come alive.
What I’ve noticed so far is that most of the time, people don’t even realize where their energy is at on a daily basis. They go with momentum, their energy is focused on whatever shows up in front of them that day and then they have no clue where the week, month or year go. I used to be like this, it wasn’t fun. In fact when people would ask me how I was, most of the time my answer was “bored” because I didn’t know where to focus my energy. I would browse the web all. day. long.
If you are in a situation like this and you’ve made the awesome decision to step up to the life you deserve, it’s time to break the pattern! Create the time, space and ways to do what you love.
Here are a few of tips I have, that helped me focus fully on achieving my desires and eliminating procrastination:
1. Get clear on your purpose. If you are not clear, all situations in your life will be a reflection of that. Write down a statement of what your purpose is and read it everyday with excitement!
2. Learn to say NO. Now that you have clarity on your purpose and on what you want out of life, start showing up to the situations that are in alignment with that and stop showing up for the things that aren’t.
3. Visualization. See yourself living out the life of your dreams as often as you can, give it DETAIL and feel good while you do it.
I want to know what are your ways to be fully focused on going after what you want! What is the best way for you to visualize your dreams? Let me know in the comments below!
I am happy to say that a lot of things are changing in my life for the better and I am so grateful for that. There is joy, laughter, love, a shift of perception and clarity of purpose. I am thrilled to see how the lives of those around me are changing as well and it’s a great pleasure to be able to witness and share these moments with them.
In the midst of all this change, the two things that I consider have been extremely fundamental to manifest these changes and the life you DESIRE to have are to :
1. Have a clear picture of what it is that you want . Take the time to sit down and visualize with perfect clarity what you would like to experience and how that experience feels to you. Dig deep, be specific and get EXCITED! There is unlimited power when you invest time and energy on yourself. Don’t let your days go by without having clarity on what you want to achieve and receive out of life!
2. Make the decision to start experiencing those feelings and desires NOW! Don’t make excuses for yourself, either you want something badly enough, or you are not ready. However small you need to start, just do it. Become available to that dream, to that purpose. The how is irrelevant. Once you make the decision to fulfill that dream, when you focus on the feeling that this dream gives to you, believe me, you’ll get so excited and pumped up that the how will appear. Just make the decision, be unapologetic about it, because you truly deserve to live out your dreams.
It is all about clarity and making a decision. You’ll be amazed by the results